[Tweeters] re: Vaux Swift

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 11 15:13:34 PDT 2014

Does it have to be brick? Why not wood?--especially if one can find an old falling-down wooded structure and use old wood.

Christine Southwick
N Seattle/Shoreline
clsouthwick at q.com

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014, Larry Schwitters wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:23:47 -0700

> From: Larry Schwitters <leschwitters at me.com>

> To: Dianna Moore <dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com>

> Cc: tweeters <tweeters at u.washington.edu>

> Subject: Re: [Tweeters] re: Vaux Swift

> Well Dianna, putting up a masonry structure for swift roosting in an area where one did not previous exist had never been done? until last week in Wisconsin, and another is under construction in North Carolina. They are $40,000 to $50,000 projects and you might want to wait to see how they work out before you get your building permit. The one Vaux's Happening has been working on in Ellensburg had a $5000 budget and the footing needed to be so massive that it was going to take at least a thousand more than that. I will send you a copy of my engineered plans. Maybe you can use them and save yourself a thousand.

> Larry Schwitters, Issaquah

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 12:36 PM, Dianna Moore wrote:

>> Hey Tweets...So if I built it (a brick tower in my back yard) they would (might) come?

>> Dianna Moore

>> Ocean Shores

Christine Southwick
Pharmacy Administration
University of Washington Medical Center
Box 356015
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195-6015
phone: 206-598-7398; fax 206-598-6075

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please delete this message. Thank you.