[Tweeters] re: Vaux Swift

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Mon Aug 11 14:23:47 PDT 2014

Well Dianna, putting up a masonry structure for swift roosting in an area where one did not previous exist had never been done? until last week in Wisconsin, and another is under construction in North Carolina. They are $40,000 to $50,000 projects and you might want to wait to see how they work out before you get your building permit. The one Vaux's Happening has been working on in Ellensburg had a $5000 budget and the footing needed to be so massive that it was going to take at least a thousand more than that. I will send you a copy of my engineered plans. Maybe you can use them and save yourself a thousand.

Larry Schwitters, Issaquah