[Tweeters] re: bird feeders pro and con

Rick Forsman rjforsman at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:31:32 PDT 2014

Ahhhh ! But there is hope Mr. Templeton.
I live in Fall City which is pretty much Bear country in my world. last year I had 4 bears on my Game camera and didn't get one feeder smashed. Not to go into to much detail but will definitely send anybody pictures and details if you email me.
I simply hung a 150' camouflage rope from tree to tree and a couple feeders in the middle 9 feet' off the ground,because they actually grabbed it once at 8'.Poor eyesight or whatever they cant make the connection to climb the tree and break the rope.
Don't give up on having Birds at your home because of those smart Bears ! I'll even come to your home and help you set it up if you can't yourself.

Bird On !!!

Rick forsman
RjforsmanAThotmailDOTcom
Fall city Wa.