[Tweeters] crow roost in the north

Rick Taylor taylorrl at outlook.com
Wed Aug 6 13:00:43 PDT 2014

There is a large crow roost at UW Bothell. One of the routes used by the crows heading to the night roost is right down the Bothell-Everett Highway and over the North Creek Wetland. As part of the Edmonds CBC last winter, Tina and I counted the 'river of crows' on the evening flight to the roost site. We came up with 10,000 crows in just a bit over an hour.

Rick

Rick Taylor
Everett, WA