[Tweeters] Skamania County Migrants

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 12:19:50 PDT 2014

This morning we had a good number of birds moving through our property on Mt. Pleasant, Skamania County. The migrant birds we identified from the deck were, 2 BLACK SWIFTS, 3 WESTERN-WOOD PEWEES, 1 WILLOW FLYCATCHER, 2 HAMMOND'S FLYCATCHERS, 1 DUSKY FLYCATCHER, 3 PACIFIC-SLOPE FLYCATCHERS, 6 WARBLING VIREOS, 4 RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES, 2 HERMIT THRUSH, 2 ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS, 18 BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLERS, 1 HERMIT WARBLER, 5 WILSON'S WARBLERS, and 10 EVENING GROSBEAKS. During the month of August it is hard to leave and go birding anywhere else until the movement slows down, which is usually about 10am. Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA