[Tweeters] Northern Mockingbird Camas/E. Vancouver, Clark Co. WA

Rob Conway robin_birder at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:54:52 PDT 2014

This evening at around 5PM I observed a Northern Mockingbird flying through a parking lot and then into backyards near the intersection of SE 15th Street and SE 192nd Ave on the Camas/Vancouver border. The bird flew east across the intersection, over a couple of commercial buildings and a parking lot and then into backyards. He vocalized nicely and was easy to recognize. I asked around to see if people in the area had noticed him before, but none had. I get up that way 4 or more times a week so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Rob
Rob Conway
Camas, WA
45.58°N 122.44°W - elevation 310 ft.