[Tweeters] Big Owls in Seattle's Parks

David Hutchinson flora.fauna at live.com
Sun Apr 27 12:37:20 PDT 2014

I am still gathering information on the small mammals in Seattle's parks and green belt. I have looked at Flying Squirrel, and am now moving on to Mountain Beaver. Major predators come from among Barred, Great-horned and more, rarely, Long-eared and Barn Owls.

I have personal sightings for some or all of these owls in: Discovery, Camp Long, Rodgers, Seward, Magnusson, Interlaken and the Arboretum. If you have sightings for any of these owls from any Seattle park space including pocket parks, I would love to hear about them off-line. Thanks a lot, David

--
David Hutchinson, Owner
Flora & Fauna: Nature Books

CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype