[Tweeters] tweeter submission

Leslie S stricklt76 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 19:15:30 PDT 2014

Everett Freeway-side Osprey nest

A friend and I watched 2 adult osprey perched on what appeared to be, and sounded like, an active nest. The amazing part was the nest is on top of a cell tower on 112th St in Everett, just east of I-5, near Silver Lake (viewable from the Silver Lake parking lot). Asphalt and car noise everywhere, they were searching the nearby strip mall parking lot for grub. Yes, there is a Lake nearby and hopefully they find enough to eat there. Adaptation to being around people is one thing. Living in an asphalt jungle is just plain sad.

Leslie Strickland - Everett