[Tweeters] Robin's egg Question

Kristin Stewart kristinstewart01 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 16:24:55 PDT 2014

When living near Medical Lake in E WA, we had Northern Flickers regularly
make nest holes in our cedar-sided house (quite an annoyance and extra work
for my husband). At one time, Starlings ousted the Flickers and dropped the
intact eggs below the nest hole. I doubt they are interested in Robins'
nests, but apparently some birds are capable of moving eggs.

Kristin Stewart

Olympia

_____