[Tweeters] Ocean Shores yard birds

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Wed Apr 23 22:32:04 PDT 2014

Hey Tweets...I rarely get White-crowned Sparrows in my yard, but over the
last few days they are all over the ground under the feeders, in the
redwood out back at those two feeders, and singing beautifully from all the
shrubs along the road and in the yard. While spying on them this afternoon
three American Goldfinches flew into the redwood then over to a feeder, the
FOY for this yard. Also large numbers of Yellow-rumped Warblers, several
Pacific Wrens singing in the rain, and even large numbers of House Finches;
a beautiful red against the dark trees.

As for the shorebirds...yep, they're here. Despite being glued to my
computer desk with the upcoming festival duties, I get to see them flying
over my house, or down the street, on their way to and from the beach and
bay. It's a lovely sound all those wings make as they fly over.

Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores