[Tweeters] ABA and Corpus area

Jerry Broadus jbroadus at seanet.com
Tue Apr 22 14:42:13 PDT 2014

Clarice and I arrived Yesterday in Corpus Christi, TX, for our first ABA convention which starts this afternoon. Spent the morning re-tuning our eyes to the intense coastal TX sun (no rain likely here), and reconnecting with tri-colored herons, reddish egrets, neo-tropics, skimmers, ruddy turnstones, royal and least terns, roseates, displaying willets, AM oystercatchers, indigo buntings, chats, brown boobies (two of them),and lots more with gulls laughing all day and grackles chortling all evening. Nice bay front hotel with helpful staff. Spendy, but starting out very well.

Jerry Broadus
Puyallup, WA.