[Tweeters] Spring 2014 Klickitat County North American Migration Count.. May 10th...put it on your calendars and let me know if you will be able to participate...

Bob Hansen bobhansen at gorge.net
Tue Apr 22 09:01:00 PDT 2014

Folks,

Who is ready for a countywide Spring migration bird count? Well it is a BIG event in Klickitat County, where we have been doing it since 1997. Yes, nearly 20 years.

We set aside the second Saturday in May for this memory creating event. It is a grand way to experience our colorful Spring migrants, citizen science and collaborative birding.

Randy Robinson has done a masterful of tabulating the results of all 15 prior years, including last year's. Click on http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/SpringNAMC.htm to see how we did compared to the average year. Here are last year's ( Spring 2013) results.... http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/Spring2013.htm Once again, thanks Randy and all of last Spring's participants...

Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to participate this Spring. May 10th is only 18 days away...

Happy Birding,
Bob

"ask not what your eco system can do for you,
"ask what you can do for your eco system." OWS graffiti