[Tweeters] Bremerton (Kitsap county; urban) bird ID help?

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Thu Apr 17 11:28:15 PDT 2014

Could have been a Flicker. They often show white on the rump just
above the tail. Neck is not short but could be tucked in. Tell-tale
would be the black bar under the neck and a light breast specked with
black dots.

Let us know if that seems likely.

Also: I always Google the bird and search images. You'll get a lot
more variety of views than from just a couple of sites or books.

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
www.songbirdphoto.com