[Tweeters] bouncing notices from Tweeters

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 09:21:15 PDT 2014

I have previously mentioned that I am not receiving copies of my own posts to Tweeters.  For the second time in about two weeks I have received a "bounce" notice from Tweeters Central.   According to the e-mail, the fact that I received and read the notice indicates my account is OK.

Apparently I am receiving some messages, but some (including ones sent by me) are getting bounced. Did anyone else get bounce notices?

In answer to some who have replied to my previous e-mails, my lost Tweeters posts are not showing up in my spam folder.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA