[Tweeters] e-mail problems?

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 01:53:16 PDT 2014

I recently received an e-mail from Tweeters stating that Tweeters' posts were bouncing off my e-mail address.  The e-mail went on to say that if I had received that particular  e-mail,  everything was OK with my Tweeters account.

While I continue to receive Tweeters' posts made by others, the last two posts I have made to Tweeters have not shown up in my e-mail inbox.

If you have received this post, please send me a direct personal reply stating as such.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA