[Tweeters] true facts about the owl

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 02:09:25 PDT 2014

hello everyone,

even before harry potter exploded onto the scene (and onto my
consciousness), i loved owls. today's lovely caturday video is about owls
-- it's a parody that is both funny and reports accurate information about
owls -- a rare combination, in my experience.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist/2014/apr/12/owls-facts-video-birds

i also include a story about one of my favourite owl species and hope that
you might also share a story about your favourite owls in the comments.

cheers,

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://about.me/grrlscientist <http://gplus.to/grrlscientist>
http://www.grrlscientist.net/
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [*Virgil, *Aeneid*, 1.461
ff.]