[Tweeters] Attn: Kitsap Audubon Society members

Kerry L Turley kdturley at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:09:55 PDT 2014

Hey Kitsap tweets,

I received a phone message from someone, in the Kitsap Audubon Society, who wanted info on our "International Migratory Bird Day" event at the Toppenish National Wildlife Refuge.

Unfortunately my message machine cut of before he left his phone number. He did not give a name, but said that there were four of them interested in coming over for the event.

Hoping he reads this or someone who was in the group does. We would be glad to have them join us.

Kerry Turley
Yakima Valley Audubon