Fw: [Tweeters] Thurston Co Cassin's Vireo

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 08:50:41 PDT 2014

Tweets,
After an interesting exchange w. Amy S (her last e-mail is included for educational purposes!) I am withdrawing the heard-only Cassin’s Vireo. We were quite sure at the time, but like an earlier Amy, had never heard of the vireo-like song that can be produced by the Purple Finch. We didn’t stay around at Scatter Creek long enough to tape the bird in, as the rain picked up to a more sincere level about then. But check this out, and thanks, Amy!
Penny Koyama, Bothell