[Tweeters] Thanks!

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Mon Apr 7 08:34:55 PDT 2014

This post is just a quick "blanket" thank you to all the folks on tweeters who are trying to help me with ideas and info about getting my past posts somehow collected, printed, etc. into some coherent form. All your ideas and suggestions have been great. I just wanted to say thanks to all right now so you don't think I'm snubbing you! I surely need help with the whole deal. I am pretty ignorant about publishing and/or computers.

You see, currently I have a little problem, actually two of 'em, both my parents, who have dementia, are losing their memories at an increasingly dangerous pace, which is demanding of a lot of my time in Port Townsend. I find dementia to be a contagious disease that is interfering with some of my own thinking. When I start thinking about a possible "book",or any such organized project, my mind is kinda going blank.

That's why I appreciate others doing some thinking for me at this point. I will get back to each of you as soon as I can, since I don't wanna stop any of the momentum goin on.

I do find my brain, or whatever, is still capable of the sort of scattered thinking that goes into the formation of my typical post. I sorta had the notion that most of my posts could maybe be described as "blurts" because I compose them in a blurt like fashion. I actually blurt a lot in my general speech, not just writing.Maybe that's more than you want to know. Just a blurter I guess. Is maybe a blog just a slow blurt? I sure don't know.

Thanks again!

Jeff Gibson

trying to think in

Port Townsend Wa