[Tweeters] Is anybody else getting S.p.a.m.m.e.d eMail through their tweeters addy?

Dusty Tweet2Tweet at innerlodge.com
Fri Apr 4 18:23:31 PDT 2014

G'day tweeters readers;

Is anybody else on this list getting daily spam through their tweeters
eddresses? I've been getting deluged by it, and went to the trouble of
killing my old tweeters addy and setting up a new one last week. Not a week
has gone by and I got it spammed by some dillweed with junk to promulgate!
Am I alone in this or is it wider spread than just me?

TIA,
Dusty up on Goebel Hill NW of Granite Falls, WA