[Tweeters] Tricolored Blackbirds and Washington Ground Squirrels

Joseph Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:39:06 PDT 2014

Every year I try to spend some time in Grant county watching and photographing the Washington Ground Squirrels as well as whatever birds I can find. I have a gallery of this years efforts in the Current galleries on pbase.

Also, this year, I was finally able to get some photos of Tricolored Blackbirds that weren’t on a wire or a pile of poop. I put a gallery of them and other recent Blackbirds in the current galleries also.

The Canon 6D is working out very well. My other cameras (60D and 7D) are still available and offers are welcome.

http://www.pbase.com/jvhigbee/001_current

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, WA
Mailto: jvhigbee at hotmail.com