[Tweeters] Mason County Saltwater Park--where?

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 18:24:59 PDT 2014

Dear Tweeters,

I am trying to figure out where I was a few years ago, not far from Potlatch State Park in Mason County. In my notes, I wrote the name of the location as "Saltwater Park," and I was definitely in Mason County--not the Saltwater State Park that's in Des Moines, WA, but a park in Mason County, WA, called Saltwater Park.

I'd appreciate any information as to where this place is, or was, so I can enter it on eBird.

Thanks.

Yours truly,

Gary Bletsch