[Tweeters] Weirdest Yard Bird-Snow Goose

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 14:16:31 PDT 2014

Tweets,
Just as I was pulling in from birding over at Lincoln Park in W Seattle, David waved me over as he returned from a walk. “Snow Goose,” he said. We live on the Sammamish River near Bothell Landing Park. Without binoculars on, I was guessing he had mis-i.d.’d a barnyard goose. But nope—it was a Snow Goose, standing near a loudly-honking Canada Goose. David said the Snow Goose drove off at least one other CAGO, maybe the partner of the remaining one. It was just across the river from our condo, up on the bank at the edge of the woods. Very strange!
Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast dot net