[Tweeters] Knot Holes

Lee Rentz lee at leerentz.com
Wed Apr 2 08:39:35 PDT 2014

I believe that the new ABA requirement in question came out on April 1.

By the way, I am once again watching Hooded Mergansers inside their nest boxes on my nest cam connected to a television. We have three boxes, and two infrared cameras. At this point one Hoodie is incubating perhaps a dozen eggs, a second has laid some eggs but is not yet incubating, and we're not sure of the status of the third box, but it may also have a female inside at this point (we have seen her go in and out many times). I will be posting videos at some point. This year the mix does not include Wood Ducks, except for an occasional visitor, which stirs up a fight inside the box.

Lee Rentz
lee at leerentz.com
Shelton, WA