[Tweeters] Precious Nesty Birds of the Day - 3/31/14

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 00:15:15 PDT 2014

I've combined 6 photos of Anna's Hummingbird younguns in a nest in a pine tree in Wedgwood in Caryn's yard, with 6 photos of Mike Hamilton's from Marymoor of 2 flashy male hummingbirds (an Anna's and a Rufous), a Bushtit and an excavating Black-capped Chickadee on a very photogenic stump. You can tell who the ace photographer is (and it isn't I :-)) Thanks, Mike and Caryn, for sharing your little birds with us !

link to this set of photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjVXw1Ma

Barb Deihl
North Matthews Beach - NE Seattle
barbdeihl at comcast.net