[Tweeters] Re: Painted Bunting not Indigo Bunting in Neah Bay

Vincent Lucas vincentlucas5 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:27:19 PDT 2013

Can someone provide a link to the photo of this bird? I, along with
MaryFrances Mathis, were also at Neah Bay and searched for this bird after
having been told of it by the Waggone brothers. I have extensive experience
with bot Painted and Indigo Buntings in all plumages, especially winter
plumaged birds, including females, having lived in South Florida for over
15 years. BTW, MF Mathis and I could not relocate the bird either.

--
Vincent Lucas
Sequim, WA
vincentlucas5 at gmail.com