[Tweeters] Klickitat: Sabine's Gull & Benton Co.

Russ Koppendrayer russkope at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:23:45 PDT 2013

Hi Tweeters,

Alan Richards and I observed an adult SABINES GULL this morning
(9/28/13) over the Columbia River from the small park at Roosevelt in
Klickitat County. In Flight it had the diagnostic dark M pattern on the
back and wings as well as the dark hood. During the 5 minute observation I
was able to see the yellow bill tip a couple times. The bird eventually
flew to the Oregon side and was last seen heading east from the Arlington
port.

Heading east to Benton Co. we found a BARN OWL, PACIFIC SLOPE FLYCATCHER,
and a HERMIT THRUSH