[Tweeters] Vaux Swifts Still at Big 4 Ice Caves

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Fri Sep 27 14:28:27 PDT 2013

After circling the ice caves they may have hurried west to Sedro Woolley so they could join 12,000 of their closest friends at Northern State Hospital for a Wednesday night slumber party.

That's a lot of Vaux's Swifts at one site. We should see what we can do to protect it.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah