[Tweeters] Subject: ...AZ birding this week

henneq henneq at comcast.net
Fri Sep 27 12:19:11 PDT 2013

As a follow-up to Scott's mention of birding at Paton's, fund-raising is
still continuing to save this wonderful birding spot. About 50K more is
needed by Oct. 15. If you'd like more information or wish to donate, go to
this website:

<http://www.abcbirds.org/paton/> http://www.abcbirds.org/paton/

Thanks.

Henne Queisser