[Tweeters] Lake Ballinger White-Fronted Geese (9/23)

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 16:54:10 PDT 2013

About 11:45 this morning (Monday, 9/23) I saw a small flock of ten greater white-fronted
geese in the athletic field west of Lake Ballinger in Mountlake Terrace.  They were not there when I swung back through around 1:45pm.  Photos can be seen by scrolling down page 38:
http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page38

The old public golf course at Lake Ballinger has been turned into a public park and is now open.  The park borders the lake and includes a stream and wetlands.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA