[Tweeters] Fwd: hunting at Oyhut

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Sun Sep 22 10:10:10 PDT 2013

In regards to hunting on the Oyhut in Ocean Shores, I asked WDFW's Cyndie
Sundstrom if I was reading the hunting dates correctly; this is her very
thoughtful and thorough reply...worth passing on to the general population
of birders who may be tempted to visit during today's stormy weather...or
maybe another time.
Thanks, Cyndie!
Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores