[Tweeters] late Swainson's Thrush

washingtonbirder.Ken Knittle washingtonbirder at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 21 10:14:55 PDT 2013

Just had a late Swainson's Thrush eating the bright blue berries on the Sapphire Berry bushes. White-crowned Sparrows, Juncos, Black-headed Grosbeaks, and tons of American Goldfinches have recently stopped by our yard. Sapphire berries are from the Himalaya Mts. and tough to find in the US garden centers. Anyone who is interested in checking out our Sapphire Berries are welcomed plus hundreds of other plants in our yard. Email us if you would like to drop by.

Ken
Knittle

Vancouver WA
98665 mailto:washingtonbirder at hotmail.com