[Tweeters] Re: Town Ravens

Patricia Quyle Grainger paq at olypen.com
Thu Sep 19 21:18:04 PDT 2013

I've been hearing one, and sometimes two, Ravens all summer in Port Townsend. They're mostly heard and not seen, although I have seen them fly over a few times.

A couple nights ago, Dave and I saw a Barn Owl on Cook Street, just off Hastings. It was sitting on an overhead wire, and gave us great looks before it flew low into a nearby tree.

Pat Quyle Grainger
Paq at olypen.com
Port Townsend

Sent from my iPad