[Tweeters] Walla Walla Hummingbirds

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Thu Sep 19 15:55:44 PDT 2013

Hello all,
Rufous, Calliope, Black-chinned and Anna's Hummingbirds are all coming to feeders in Walla Walla/Bennington Lake - I noticed on eBird that my Calliope didn't even make on My eBird - evidently they are supposed to be gone by now. And there are more Black-chinned's than Rufous around right now.
We haven't even been up to Tom Lambs hummingbird place - might try to get up there this weekend and count hummers. Supposed to be cooler with showers this weekend - that will really bring them to the feeders.

Later, ML