[Tweeters] Tokeland, Westport, Bottle Beach, Wednesday, Sept 18; No Elegant Terns

Marvin Hoekstra marvin.hoekstra at frontier.com
Thu Sep 19 10:27:36 PDT 2013

Tweets,

I headed out to the coast on what turned out to be a beautiful birding day.
Locations I visited included the north edge of Tillapa Bay, Tokeland, North
Cove, Midway Beach, Westport and Bottle Beach under what was mostly fairly
high tidal conditions. I was unable to find Elegant Terns. I am wondering
if they are still around. Here are the birds I saw:

Great Blue Heron, Caspian Tern, Brown Pelican, Heerman's Gull, Western Gull,
Glaucous-winged Gull, Marbled Godwit, Brewer's Blackbird, Pelagic Cormorant,
Double-crested Cormorant, Song Sparrow, Eared Grebe, Greater Yellowlegs,
Northern Pintail, American Wigeon, Ring-billed Gull, Black-bellied Plover,
Dunlin.

Marvin S. Hoekstra

Sammamish, WA

marvin.hoekstra at frontier.com