[Tweeters] Edmonds marsh 9-13-13

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 23:56:00 PDT 2013

My 2.8/400L telephoto lens has been in the repair shop all summer after I accidentally dropped it. I finally got it back this week and went down
to the marsh on Friday the 13th to try it out. While there was not much avian activity, I did see a band-tailed pigeon perched on the power lines which parallel the railroad tracks at the west end of the marsh as well as what I believe were two Eurasian collared doves, a first for me.

Check my photos at the top of page 37 to see whether or not I identified the doves correctly.

 http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page3

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA