[Tweeters] Re: Nisqually NWR, Sept 11, 2013

Darlene Sybert drsybert at northtown.org
Sat Sep 14 00:07:30 PDT 2013

Eric,

Your message reminded me that we did see several of the Killdeer Thursday
at Nisqually. That was a treat because my friends had never seen that
species before, and actually, it was the first time I had seen them at
Nisqually. I meant to ask if those are year round residents or migrating.

Starling were another species we saw but failed to recognize because they
were molting; the photographer enlightened us about that also.

Darlene
Cinebar