[Tweeters] Brown Booby at Zoo / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Sep 13 21:53:11 PDT 2013

I just went through my photos from my trip to the zoo (8/22/13) and I did actually take a photo (not a great photo) of the Brown Booby sitting on a big rock at the penguin exhibit - free to "escape". He was so friendly - just sitting there on the rock, wondering where he came from!

A little kid was taunting it and asked him not to scare it and his "chaperone" who wasn't doing her job of chaperoning, chastised me for not telling her instead of telling the "well behaved" child to not scare the bird...no comment.

It was a great day at the zoo.

Caryn / Wedgwood