[Tweeters] Re: Brown Booby, Ballard bridge (not Portage Bay)

Wayne Weber contopus at telus.net
Fri Sep 13 07:19:53 PDT 2013

Richard and Tweeters,

I agree that it is highly probable that the Brown Booby in Ballard is the
same one that escaped from the Woodland Park Zoo. However, don't write off
all Brown Boobies in Washington as being of suspect origin. Within the last
2-3 weeks, there have been two different Brown Boobies photographed at
different locations along the British Columbia coast. To see photos of these
birds, check the BC Rare Bird Alert blog at http://bcbirdalert.blogspot.ca
.

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC