[Tweeters] Re: Brown Booby, Ballard bridge (not Portage Bay)

Pterodroma at aol.com Pterodroma at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 17:01:34 PDT 2013

Hmm, the plot thickens.... Just received an email from Shawn Pedersen at
the Woodland Park Zoo that they had a Brown Booby which escaped from the zoo
on Tuesday (9/10). Who keeps a Brown Booby in a zoo?!? I guess I should
go to the zoo again sometime and see what all I'm missing. They're
heading down to Ballard now to search for missing entity and try and recapture it
since they didn't think it might do so well on it's own, especially around
here.

Richard Rowlett
Bellevue (Eastgate), WA