[Tweeters] Edmonds merlin? (9/9)

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 08:18:21 PDT 2013

Monday (9/9) while stopped at an intersection near Pine Ridge Park in Edmonds, my son and I saw what I thought was a
juvie Cooper's or sharp-shinned hawk perched high in a tree next to some houses. I parked the pickup, got out,  and took some shots.

Taking a closer
look at home on the computer, I wonder if it was a merlin.  You can decide for yourself by looking at the last photo in post #355 at the bottom of page 36 in my Wildlife of Edmonds thread in the Pacific Northwest Photo Forum.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page36

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA