[Tweeters] Evening Grosbeaks making the rounds

wheelermombi at comcast.net wheelermombi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 16:29:18 PDT 2013

Hi Vicki and Tweeters,

I was just talking about Evening Grosbeaks with Dave Hayden a couple of days ago. I've been hiking in various portions of the Cascades about once a week, give or take, this summer, and on some of the trails, especially over the last few weeks, they are the most commonly heard species below the alpine region. He said that he's been hearing them as well on his hikes.

Lonnie Somer
Kent
wheelermombi at comcast.net