[Tweeters] Edmonds marsh green heron reprise 9/3/13

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 13:33:33 PDT 2013

I saw the green heron again at the north side of the Edmonds marsh about 10:30am this morning (Tuesday, 9/3).  The tide was out and it was in the muddy "channel" just south of  the western (#1) viewing platform.   It eventually flew back to about the same spot on the south side of the marsh as it did last week.  It landed on the ground, not up in a tree.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific about when or how to see the heron, as it sets its own schedule.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA