[Tweeters] Skamania County Migrants

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Mon Sep 2 10:40:20 PDT 2013

This morning we had a very heavy influx of thrushes with dozens of SWAINSON'S THRUSH, at least a hundred AMERICAN ROBINS and a couple of HERMIT THRUSH at our place on Mt. Pleasant, in western Skamania County. They were stripping the fruit from our Mountain Ash trees which will soon be bare. There were a fair number of other birds seen during our two hours on the deck, including:TURKEY VULTURE 1COOPER'S HAWK 1BAND-TAILED PIGEON 2BLACK SWIFT 1BLACK-CHINNED HUMMINGBIRD 2ANNA'S HUMMINGBIRD 1RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD 3RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKER 1HAIRY WOODPECKER 1NORTHERN FLICKER 3PILEATED WOODPECKER 2OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER 2WESTERN WOOD-PEWEE 2PACIFIC-SLOPE FLYCATCHER 2WARBLING VIREO 4VIOLET-GREEN SWALLOW 4BARN SWALLOW 2CEDAR WAXWING 12ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER3YELLOW WARBLER 6BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER 1OTOWNSEND'S WARBLER 2BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK 2LAZULI BUNTING 1EVENING GROSBEAK 5 Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA