[Tweeters] new short video of 2 preening Merlins

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 14:48:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

Was just thinking how long it has been since I've watched a Merlin or 2 (all of 2 months !) - yes, I felt deprived. But, just in the nick of time, before I became depraved, Ralph Meier sent this sweet 3-min. video he took yesterday, I believe down near the GRNRA in Kent. Whew !

I think Ralph is right, that these are 2 immature males, but please chime in if I'm off (it happens a lot) :-)
---------------------------

Yesterday I had a great day making Merlin videos
Enjoy Videos
Ralph
4 0 0 0

3:09
10/29/13 RHM Two Merlin Falcons Preening & Fan Tail (Stretching) +! HD

Have a look and enjoy.

Barb Deihl

North Matthews Beach - NE Seattle

barbdeihl at comcast.net