[Tweeters] diversifying our birding community

wong chupaflor at igc.org
Tue Oct 29 11:05:34 PDT 2013

Just wanted to take this opportunity to mention that I've already received several private responses, all positive, to my post about the need to diversify our local birding community. This lifts my hopes even further. Not so long ago, my efforts to even raise this issue were met with a range of mild interest to disinterest to downright contempt. The fact that several birders have been so helpful and have expressed sincere interest is wonderful!!

Thanks to all who feel that this is a worthy cause.

isadora wong
seattle, wa
chupaflor at igc.org