[Tweeters] iphone 4, ioS 7 and birdlog

Cara Borre cmborre1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:40:13 PDT 2013

Hello Tweets:

I'm wondering if anyone else with an iphone, specifically iphone 4 in my
case, is experiencing problems with using birdlog after upgrading to the
ioS 7 software.

Since the upgrade I have been unable to use birdlog and have been trying
unsuccessfully to troubleshoot it with the birdlog developers.

I may be to a point where I need to upgrade my phone, but I wanted to check
if anyone else was having issues. We can still use birdlog with our late
model ipad (which isn't eligible for ioS 7) but try carrying that in your
pocket in the field :)

Please respond off list and I will report back what I learn if this is a
community wide issue.

Thanks,

Cara Borre
Gig Harbor