[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic Photos plus more

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Mon Oct 21 19:36:17 PDT 2013

On Saturday I went on the Pelagic Trip with Westport Seabirds. It was a
great adventure. Lots of great seabirds and amazing amount of mammal
activity, great weather and good seas. Highlights for me were Parakeet
Auklets, Black-legged Kittiwake, Buller's Shearwater, Short-tailed
Shearwater, Scripps Murrelet and Pomarine Jaeger. I had some photos that
came out pretty well.

A set of 20 photos can be seen in the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/sets/72157636773459015/

Also on Friday Blair Bernson, Brian Pendleton and I birded around the
Westport area. A couple highlights were seeing a Tropical Kingbird (thanks
to Brad Waggoner and Ryan Shaw) and an American Golden Plover. I posted 10
pictures form the day in the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/sets/72157636817614815/

Good birding to all.

Doug Schurman

Seattle