[Tweeters] Tokeland Tropical Kingbird still there on Sunday

william boyington wrboyington at msn.com
Sun Oct 20 22:11:04 PDT 2013

Greetings,

For WOS Chase trip, I saw this beautiful bird between 11:15 and 11:30 ( at which time I moved on) Sunday morning, mostly perched on snags and trees north of the small brown house that is itself just north of Nelson Crab. I viewed it from Emerson Ave. Thanks to all those who found and reported on it. Lots of other birds in this area, including assorted sparrows, some yellow-rumps, both kinglets, and even had a Red-breasted Sapsucker there briefly.

Good birding,

Bill Boyington
Shoreline, WA