[Tweeters] Tropical Kingbirds

Blair blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Fri Oct 18 19:01:00 PDT 2013

For those of you not following Ebird, Ryan Shaw and Brad Waggoner have been turning up Tropical Kingbirds st several locations on the coast. They graciously met us in Tokeland and showed us (Doug Schurman, Brian Pendleton and me) one a bit north and east of Nelson Crab. There was also a White Throated Sparrow at the same location. Earlier, on the beach at Grayland/Midway we had 3 Laplsnd Longspurs and an American Golden Plover at Bottle Beach. Gorgeous weather.
-- Blair Bernson

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.